<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602696994495235426?origin\x3dhttp://the-loving-curse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, October 23, 2010 ' 11:01 PM
-- you're always in my mind --


Just created a new blog...
All I hope is tat u like it...
Short post so ending soon...
would be posting soon after
I had finished with my
blogskin...
Signing off, Letitia.


missing him...
hope to see him soon...



11:01 PM
-- 8letters,3words,iLOVEyou --







♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

Letitia

That's Not An Important Name To Remember But u r @ www.the-loving-curse.bs.com. My Blog Is 100% Copyrighted. Originated From Sembawang Pri. Currently In Evergreen Sec Participating In NPCC and Proud Of It!! Siao 13 and Going To Be 14 On 30/7/2011. I Am Who I Am N U Have No Rights To Have A Big Mouth. I Know I Am Not Perfect, Smart n Pretty But I Know My Role. For Those Who Hate Me, 2 Words To Say, Jealous Right?? Spamming Is Allowed Here. But Pls Use Yur Real Name Unless U Don Hav One. Love Me, I'll Love U Back. Hate Me, I'll Hate U Back But Too, Scram. Or You Wanna A Easier Way ? Just Press : Alt + F4
. Thank You.

underline , italic , bold

♥ Cravings ♥
- ♥HIM♥< >
- Lance Corperal< ♥ >
- i-phone< >
- PSP< >
- LAPTOP< >
- GOOD RESULTS< >
- Own Room< >
- Nitendo DS< >
- MP3< >
- MP4< >
- Pet hamster< ♥ >
- A bit more freedom< ♥ >
- Hang out with my primary frens< >
- visit my pri school< >
- Less homework< >
- Trip to Korea< >
- Trip to Japan< >

♥ Chit ; Chats ♥

♥ Fly Away ♥
FAMILY FUN!!
♥ Sherman Ng ♥
♥ Steffi Ong ♥
♥ Clair Ong ♥

CLASS..CCA
♥ 11Batch NPCC ♥
♥ 9Batch NPCC ♥
♥ EVG NPCC ♥
♥ 1Commitment'10 ♥

GUYS HEY!!!
♥ Jasper Eap ♥
♥ Koh Xian Ming ♥
♥ Adam Tan ♥
♥ Colin Chua ♥
♥ Jacky ♥

GIRLS HEY!!!
♥ Siew Wei ♥
♥ Cindy Gan ♥
♥ Lim Fong Jie ♥
♥ Vanessa ♥
♥ Hui Mei ♥
♥ Elisa ♥
♥ Rui Yun ♥
♥ Angie ♥
♥ Cassandra Chan ♥
♥ Karen Koh ♥
♥ Clarie Chin ♥
♥ Claris Yeo ♥
♥ Shirleen Yap ♥
♥ Nur Amira ♥
♥ Felicia Aw ♥
♥ Joanna ♥
♥ Nur Shayizah ♥
♥ Alicia ♥
♥ Cai Xia ♥
♥ Jin Ting ♥
♥ Ming Ming ♥
♥ Lenet ♥


♥ Memories ♥
<$BlogArchiveName$>


♥ Jukebox ♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits ♥
Designer: candygirl
Basecoder: 1
Image hosting: 1
Brushes: 1 2
Fonts: 1
Others: photoshop cs3