<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602696994495235426?origin\x3dhttp://the-loving-curse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, October 28, 2010 ' 3:58 PM
-- you're always in my mind --


It is finally last day of school...
and went into class 2Integrity...
cause 2Commitment next year is
the first class...13 of my classmates
went in the top class...congrates...
i will miss you...2Integrity...
I wonders who is in that class and
how are they? Oh well, the two frens
I had will be in the different class from me...
have 3 normal class but pian pian all different
class...i really wonder how will it be lik
next year...but the good thing is the most of
the chatterbox from my class would not be
with me next year...
Today supposingly have maths class
but got cancelled cause the cher late and got
change to next tuesday...haiz....still need to
go to school during holiday...
Anyway, this holiday i am going to start
on the Sec2 topics cause promised mum
to ace in the class...so might not be posting
much...but will if i have the time...
She is in the same class as him...
So unlucky lor...oh well, hope he doesn't see this...
I think I am starting to like you but you will be
a different class next year...hope you would not fall
for her...
that's done...i was thinking of joining CO for my
2nd CCA...but heard it was boring...so still
hesitating, might come up will a answer soon
maybe before next year starts...
ok...Signing off,Letitia

hope to see you soon
although we meet everyday...
but why??.........


3:58 PM
-- 8letters,3words,iLOVEyou --







♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

Letitia

That's Not An Important Name To Remember But u r @ www.the-loving-curse.bs.com. My Blog Is 100% Copyrighted. Originated From Sembawang Pri. Currently In Evergreen Sec Participating In NPCC and Proud Of It!! Siao 13 and Going To Be 14 On 30/7/2011. I Am Who I Am N U Have No Rights To Have A Big Mouth. I Know I Am Not Perfect, Smart n Pretty But I Know My Role. For Those Who Hate Me, 2 Words To Say, Jealous Right?? Spamming Is Allowed Here. But Pls Use Yur Real Name Unless U Don Hav One. Love Me, I'll Love U Back. Hate Me, I'll Hate U Back But Too, Scram. Or You Wanna A Easier Way ? Just Press : Alt + F4
. Thank You.

underline , italic , bold

♥ Cravings ♥
- ♥HIM♥< >
- Lance Corperal< ♥ >
- i-phone< >
- PSP< >
- LAPTOP< >
- GOOD RESULTS< >
- Own Room< >
- Nitendo DS< >
- MP3< >
- MP4< >
- Pet hamster< ♥ >
- A bit more freedom< ♥ >
- Hang out with my primary frens< >
- visit my pri school< >
- Less homework< >
- Trip to Korea< >
- Trip to Japan< >

♥ Chit ; Chats ♥

♥ Fly Away ♥
FAMILY FUN!!
♥ Sherman Ng ♥
♥ Steffi Ong ♥
♥ Clair Ong ♥

CLASS..CCA
♥ 11Batch NPCC ♥
♥ 9Batch NPCC ♥
♥ EVG NPCC ♥
♥ 1Commitment'10 ♥

GUYS HEY!!!
♥ Jasper Eap ♥
♥ Koh Xian Ming ♥
♥ Adam Tan ♥
♥ Colin Chua ♥
♥ Jacky ♥

GIRLS HEY!!!
♥ Siew Wei ♥
♥ Cindy Gan ♥
♥ Lim Fong Jie ♥
♥ Vanessa ♥
♥ Hui Mei ♥
♥ Elisa ♥
♥ Rui Yun ♥
♥ Angie ♥
♥ Cassandra Chan ♥
♥ Karen Koh ♥
♥ Clarie Chin ♥
♥ Claris Yeo ♥
♥ Shirleen Yap ♥
♥ Nur Amira ♥
♥ Felicia Aw ♥
♥ Joanna ♥
♥ Nur Shayizah ♥
♥ Alicia ♥
♥ Cai Xia ♥
♥ Jin Ting ♥
♥ Ming Ming ♥
♥ Lenet ♥


♥ Memories ♥
<$BlogArchiveName$>


♥ Jukebox ♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits ♥
Designer: candygirl
Basecoder: 1
Image hosting: 1
Brushes: 1 2
Fonts: 1
Others: photoshop cs3