<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602696994495235426?origin\x3dhttp://the-loving-curse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, January 26, 2011 ' 8:29 PM
-- you're always in my mind --


Learning Log 1

This is already the third week of school
and had some really interesting literature
lessons.During the past week,I've learn
more about William Shakesphere,
his plays and how to write Cinquain.

In the past,I knew about William Shakesphere
only for his famous play, Romeo and Juliet,
but I did not know who exactly is he and
what are his plays.But after knowing him
through literature,I began to be more curious
about him and went home to do research
about him to have a better understanding about
him and his wonderful plays he had created in his lifetime.

As for Cinquain, to be honest, I find it interesting
and so easy as it does not need to rhyme.
Most of my friends find them a little hard
as it requires some thinking skills and creativity.
I personally thinks that the word 'Cinquain' is
a very suited name because the name itself made
me get curious about it and done research on the
net.I myself will do more personal exercise about
Cinquain to improve on it.

I personally like the literature lessons better this
year as it is so much interesting than last year.
It is so interesting that made me crave for more
literature lessons make me look forward to the
future literature and hope them to be as good.

I personally feel that there is no need for
improvement YET because I only had several
literature lessons and I am not to sure what
to comment or suggest.Maybe the next learning
log be able to share after I get to know both
classmates and the lessons better.As I come
from 1Commitment last year and had transferred
to this new class, I have more unknown classmates
and I am trying to fit in to the class and to know
them better first.

This class is quieter than my previous class which
is more lively and more noisy or basically the most
noisy class in the level. Personally I am also a quiet
person, so I suggest some games and more group work.

I personally think that the way you teach is fun
and make the class a bit more lively, which I
think it is a better environment to study and to
concentrate as we will not get sleepy and get
a better understanding of the lesson.

8:29 PM
-- 8letters,3words,iLOVEyou --







♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

Letitia

That's Not An Important Name To Remember But u r @ www.the-loving-curse.bs.com. My Blog Is 100% Copyrighted. Originated From Sembawang Pri. Currently In Evergreen Sec Participating In NPCC and Proud Of It!! Siao 13 and Going To Be 14 On 30/7/2011. I Am Who I Am N U Have No Rights To Have A Big Mouth. I Know I Am Not Perfect, Smart n Pretty But I Know My Role. For Those Who Hate Me, 2 Words To Say, Jealous Right?? Spamming Is Allowed Here. But Pls Use Yur Real Name Unless U Don Hav One. Love Me, I'll Love U Back. Hate Me, I'll Hate U Back But Too, Scram. Or You Wanna A Easier Way ? Just Press : Alt + F4
. Thank You.

underline , italic , bold

♥ Cravings ♥
- ♥HIM♥< >
- Lance Corperal< ♥ >
- i-phone< >
- PSP< >
- LAPTOP< >
- GOOD RESULTS< >
- Own Room< >
- Nitendo DS< >
- MP3< >
- MP4< >
- Pet hamster< ♥ >
- A bit more freedom< ♥ >
- Hang out with my primary frens< >
- visit my pri school< >
- Less homework< >
- Trip to Korea< >
- Trip to Japan< >

♥ Chit ; Chats ♥

♥ Fly Away ♥
FAMILY FUN!!
♥ Sherman Ng ♥
♥ Steffi Ong ♥
♥ Clair Ong ♥

CLASS..CCA
♥ 11Batch NPCC ♥
♥ 9Batch NPCC ♥
♥ EVG NPCC ♥
♥ 1Commitment'10 ♥

GUYS HEY!!!
♥ Jasper Eap ♥
♥ Koh Xian Ming ♥
♥ Adam Tan ♥
♥ Colin Chua ♥
♥ Jacky ♥

GIRLS HEY!!!
♥ Siew Wei ♥
♥ Cindy Gan ♥
♥ Lim Fong Jie ♥
♥ Vanessa ♥
♥ Hui Mei ♥
♥ Elisa ♥
♥ Rui Yun ♥
♥ Angie ♥
♥ Cassandra Chan ♥
♥ Karen Koh ♥
♥ Clarie Chin ♥
♥ Claris Yeo ♥
♥ Shirleen Yap ♥
♥ Nur Amira ♥
♥ Felicia Aw ♥
♥ Joanna ♥
♥ Nur Shayizah ♥
♥ Alicia ♥
♥ Cai Xia ♥
♥ Jin Ting ♥
♥ Ming Ming ♥
♥ Lenet ♥


♥ Memories ♥
<$BlogArchiveName$>


♥ Jukebox ♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits ♥
Designer: candygirl
Basecoder: 1
Image hosting: 1
Brushes: 1 2
Fonts: 1
Others: photoshop cs3