<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602696994495235426?origin\x3dhttp://the-loving-curse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, April 25, 2011 ' 9:21 PM
-- you're always in my mind --


Learning Log 4

On the day of 18 April 2011, our class had
finally had our first ever Shakespeare play.
We performed in the AVA room excluding
the groups who had members participating
in the Singapore Youth Festival. My groups
consist of two other classmates, Kae Chuan
and Wen Jing. For the props such as the
cat and the frog was prepared by Wen Jing.

Before the presentation, the class prepared
for the performance. And I had to admit,
they have put in quite an amount of effort
which I was glad after seeing 2Commitment
very well prepared when they performed.
The make-up my friends had put on were
simply creepy. With eye-shadow, and
putting on fake and long fingernails, for a
second, they looked like real witches.
Powerpoint slides with sound effects were
also created.

The performance done by peers were
rather funny but some actually had scary
atmosphere, making them such a wonderful
performance. In the dark, seeing them
putting powder on their hair and painted faces,
simply described 'creepy'.
Dorcus's group
even brought fake long noses and ears.

When it was finally my group's turn, I
was so nervous that I even forgot how
to speak like a witch and ended up
mumbling my lines. All I could do
was to stare down to overcome my
nervousness. But when all was done, I
simply heaved a sigh of relief.

Two day after, the groups that had not
yet perform spent the whole period
of recess to prepare and soon
ended ourselves in the AVA room.
Unfortunately, there was some technical
issues and about 15 minutes were wasted.
But the performance were great.Kareem's
group was pretty funny with the slide
going fast but overall I think his group
had done rather a good job.

I also noticed that quite a number of
peers could not portray the voice of
the witches. They practiced but with
the nervousness, it could not be helped.
But some peers like Akmal portray
it very well.

Overall, I find this play is very benificial
for us. It was educational and also a
fun experience for me and I hope I could
improve on my projection of voice of the
end-of-year Romeo and Juliet play.I have
also learned that mimicking the voices
of the witches need practice but most of
all courage.


9:21 PM
-- 8letters,3words,iLOVEyou --







♥ Me, Myself & I ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

Letitia

That's Not An Important Name To Remember But u r @ www.the-loving-curse.bs.com. My Blog Is 100% Copyrighted. Originated From Sembawang Pri. Currently In Evergreen Sec Participating In NPCC and Proud Of It!! Siao 13 and Going To Be 14 On 30/7/2011. I Am Who I Am N U Have No Rights To Have A Big Mouth. I Know I Am Not Perfect, Smart n Pretty But I Know My Role. For Those Who Hate Me, 2 Words To Say, Jealous Right?? Spamming Is Allowed Here. But Pls Use Yur Real Name Unless U Don Hav One. Love Me, I'll Love U Back. Hate Me, I'll Hate U Back But Too, Scram. Or You Wanna A Easier Way ? Just Press : Alt + F4
. Thank You.

underline , italic , bold

♥ Cravings ♥
- ♥HIM♥< >
- Lance Corperal< ♥ >
- i-phone< >
- PSP< >
- LAPTOP< >
- GOOD RESULTS< >
- Own Room< >
- Nitendo DS< >
- MP3< >
- MP4< >
- Pet hamster< ♥ >
- A bit more freedom< ♥ >
- Hang out with my primary frens< >
- visit my pri school< >
- Less homework< >
- Trip to Korea< >
- Trip to Japan< >

♥ Chit ; Chats ♥

♥ Fly Away ♥
FAMILY FUN!!
♥ Sherman Ng ♥
♥ Steffi Ong ♥
♥ Clair Ong ♥

CLASS..CCA
♥ 11Batch NPCC ♥
♥ 9Batch NPCC ♥
♥ EVG NPCC ♥
♥ 1Commitment'10 ♥

GUYS HEY!!!
♥ Jasper Eap ♥
♥ Koh Xian Ming ♥
♥ Adam Tan ♥
♥ Colin Chua ♥
♥ Jacky ♥

GIRLS HEY!!!
♥ Siew Wei ♥
♥ Cindy Gan ♥
♥ Lim Fong Jie ♥
♥ Vanessa ♥
♥ Hui Mei ♥
♥ Elisa ♥
♥ Rui Yun ♥
♥ Angie ♥
♥ Cassandra Chan ♥
♥ Karen Koh ♥
♥ Clarie Chin ♥
♥ Claris Yeo ♥
♥ Shirleen Yap ♥
♥ Nur Amira ♥
♥ Felicia Aw ♥
♥ Joanna ♥
♥ Nur Shayizah ♥
♥ Alicia ♥
♥ Cai Xia ♥
♥ Jin Ting ♥
♥ Ming Ming ♥
♥ Lenet ♥


♥ Memories ♥
<$BlogArchiveName$>


♥ Jukebox ♥

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Credits ♥
Designer: candygirl
Basecoder: 1
Image hosting: 1
Brushes: 1 2
Fonts: 1
Others: photoshop cs3